Thursday, August 04, 2005

# 14
~ Thursday ~
Lo que pasa en Chile, se queda en Chile
Daphne:
So yesterday, Leo, Nat, Corinne, Marissa and I reeeaaalllly wanted to go shopping. We knew how to get HOME from the mall, but we couldn't figure out how to GET there. So after alot of debating and compromising, we all decided to call a taxi or two to get to the mall. DON'T WORRY MOM AND DAD!!! DUBI CAME WITH US! We went to a big mall in Santiago that virtually had nothing too too interesting. But we scrounged and got some good things. I got a tank top and polo shirt that I really like from Zara, a store we don't have in Maine. From two other stores I got a blue shirt that ties in the front and a white zip up with the colors of the Irish flag. It fits me pretty well, seeing as I'm Irish...and I look albino compared to most of the people here in Chile because I'm so light.
Right now we're sitting in the computer lab working on our powerpoints...Well, not me, I'm writing this, but I'm about to go do that sooo...Hopefully we go out more soon.

Wednesday:
I cant believe weve been in Chile for an entire week! The time has gone by sooo fast. From right when we got here to mid Sunday, I stayed with Francisco Walkers family. We went to...Cachugua? A little town about 2 hours from Santiago right on the Pacific Ocean. It was wicked fun and I'm really glad I got to stay with the Walkers. They made me feel at home and always made me laugh.
For the past few days I've been at Anto Mendias house. Her family is very easy to get along with, and they're also very welcoming. I have to go now, but there'll be MANY more memories to come, and alot that I actually didn't have time to mention. Haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony Grant said...

You have a nice blog! interesting teen stuff! check out my site www.lovesbible.com it's fun and interesting reading.

Thursday, 04 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I got a comment and u guys didnt!! Thanks Tony, whoever u are. This blog is all because of Dubi, tho. WE MISSED U TODAY DUBES!

Thursday, 04 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home