Sunday, July 24, 2005

#7
~ thoughts ~

Nervous, would be the best word to discribe my feelings. I'm nervous about spending four weeks in a country that I've never been to, and of spending four weeks away from my family and friends. Traveling doesn't make me so nervous but I'm traveling with these girls that I'm still getting to know.

And, the biggest thing that I'm the MOST nervous about is communication. I think that I'm the worst off out of all the girls because I've only learned French untill now. I know in my mind, that my host family will help me, and that they speak English, but it's still a large worry to me.

Overall, I am excited to go and learn about the Chilean culture and life, but at the same time, I AM SO NERVOUS!!!

~Natalie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie dear you will do absolutely fine in a country which you don't speak any of their language:-p. But, seriously you will. You'll adapt and come back singing the Spanish tunes. Enjoy everything about that place, and see you in a month. E-mail often.

<3always...

Wednesday, 27 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home